Thursday, September 24, 2009

Marilyn Manson is the latest victim for swine flu

Some estimates predict that the H1N1 virus, commonly known as swine flu may affect up to half the population in the U.S.

It may be far-fetched, but it has been hit by Marilyn Manson.

Yes, come ex Dita Von Teese and Evan Rachel Wood boyfriend down the performance of swine flu was confirmed in a recent interview.

This has put a temporary hold on his career as an aging goth shock rocker.
"So I am officially diagnosed by a real doctor, with the swine flu," said Marilyn, whose real name is Brian Warner, ridiculous statement, which concludes:

"I know that everything suggests that the f *% king a pig who got the disease. But the doctor said, my choices in the past, women have no way helped me to acquire this mysterious disease. Grief, I survive. "

Along with the answers, then we say that there are very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment