Thursday, October 8, 2009

Moms take Swine Flu Vaccines

I pray Cafe Moms to talk about whether their family of H1N1 vaccine for prevention of swine influenza will receive. Today Science_Spot share her opinion: Although the pro-vaccine will not H1N1 vaccine. And their reasons have nothing to do with security ...

CafeMom: Will you or your children get swine flu vaccine?

If I was convinced that it worked well, and the threat of death from H1N1 flu seriously enough, we would all line up to get it. This is because I know how vaccines work, and I will do what is best for the health of myself and my children. My concern is more in line with the question of whether this vaccine works, no security. I am not convinced that there is a sufficient likelihood that the vaccine works as it should. This opinion is based on the immunogenicity of the information brochure, and the fact that the producers ran by the Center for Disease Control to come into production, and had a less desirable antigen, which requires two injections instead of using the usual single injection . Who knows if they will decide three injections are needed? I am pro-vaccine, but not just a vaccine with a whip themselves a moment's notice. I am not convinced that it works correctly.

Many mothers and pregnant women are frightened by recent reports of deaths among pregnant women and children from swine flu, and therefore treat H1N1 vaccine. Do you think it is difficult for a wise decision when there is so much hysteria around this issue?

I think it's certainly a difficult decision to spin the news to put on those things, the agenda of the CDC and pushes all the websites that are anti-vaccine in general. I know many mothers who do not know what to believe. Read all information on this subject, many of them questionable accuracy makes things worse. My advice is to look at a variety of sources and time to understand what you read and evaluate the accuracy based on source and bring your personal expertise.

If a mother is on the fence about whether she or her children be vaccinated, where she could go to get good information?

I recommend starting with your doctor. This is the person you trust with your health, and if you do not agree on principles such as vaccination programs, health, habits, etc., then you have a new doctor! You should talk to someone else who is involved in the upbringing of your children, including grandparents and his wife, because this is an open discussion and learning session for you both.

You can also reach groups on CafeMom not pushing an agenda, but only provide information (such as The Science Spot). I have some information published in my previous blog entries, and one of them intended to make a decision based on facts. Here are some of the latest messages diary I wrote on this subject:

No comments:

Post a Comment