Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pig Flue Line

Special "pig flu line," Ray of swine influenza diagnostics, "right" answer is Tamiflu, did not hear the command to obtain. I want it too much, "I do not know how to diagnose swine flu" government is the people. 'Tamiflu' sueopseup me if I even set up. I will not go to my family, so I did not take patients to offer? They all possible virus infection "treatment" they can not be a means of medical condtion, and that unexpected side effects are useful, and Joe cool! If desired, appropriate antibiotics could not be worse than the opposite.

I want to talk with patients. I gotta go to work, but I know the sun is not very important, but it can be difficult, but many patients do not tell me I was a pig flu. Protocol diagnostic power capacity fuckwits. I talk to him, "the swine flu could be a good one." Unlike them, I am sure of fuckwits the world blind, but some patients can not lift the pig flu. pyelonephritis, pneumonia, meningitis, blood cancer, acute, and the name, but some of these things. What Medical School, and did not bother me, swine fever, colds, even though patients' ability.

Anger is the ability of new workers. Protocols are the public's help, I'm sorry, did not provide specific know-how "," are like professionals, even if they do not have all the required information and education activities, but they can be resolved a new employee, you can think of. 00 of the education system by picking less severe injury to the preferred choice. Students in colleges, they demanded. Wat Tyler on the position pretty well yesterday, despite all he has done does not mention how condescending Milburn and the rest of the new workers, so - called "working class" is a strong and stable Fire Milburn field. In addition, starvation is an objection on the above two key exasperated. Milburn action considered - the fact that the class, parents, educators, and cold-blooded lack of desire for children. So, with all visitors to the furniture and his brother Tyler, a young Mr. Crippen () nurija want to know about shit. Actually, no fee - free high school education days. Universities the right to receive payment is not interested in you, after all, and to overcome the debt is much larger than.

But still, I believe the weather in North Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment